- Register maintenance for public and private companies
- Transfer of ownership of securities
- Adoption of e-dividend and bonus mandates;
Cardinalstone Registrars Limited (previously known as City Securities (Registrars) Limited) was incorporated in April 2002 and commenced full operations in March 2007.
The company was a wholly owned subsidiary of First City Monument Bank Plc. (“FCMB”) until April 2013, when it was acquired by CardinalStone Partners Limited.
With its new brand name, CardinalStone Registrars Limited has continued to deliver world-class quality service to its clients leveraging on the core values of the CardinalStone group including professionalism, integrity, innovation and creativity.
As a securities registration and data administration service provider, we currently manage registers of over two million shareholders across a wide variety of companies/institutions in different industries in Nigeria.
Distribution of shareholder entitlements such as:
- Annual reports and accounts
- Processing of Letters of Administration/Grants of Probate
- Will Services
- Ancillary Probate Services