CardinalStone Partners Limited is a full-service investment banking firm and financial services company with diverse domestic and foreign clientele that began operations in June 2008.
Headquartered in Lagos with offices in Abuja, Nigeria, the firm and its licensed subsidiaries offer services encompassing financial advisory, asset management, securities trading, share registration, and consumer finance on a retail and institutional scale and diligently work with its clients to create bespoke solutions for their needs.
- Asset Management
- Investment Banking
- Registrar & Probate Services
- Securities Trading
- Consumer Finance
CardinalStone, through its Structured Investment Plan, has investment opportunities from N100,000. Please note that specific products have their own minimum investment amount:
– ₦1,000,000.00 in cash, certificates or transfer of stocks
– ₦1,000,000.00 only in cash
Separately Managed Accounts
– ₦5,000,000.00 in cash or transfer of stocks
Structured Investment Plans
– ₦100,000.00 in cash and subsequent investments of ₦50,000.00
Yes. After determining your risk profile, we can create a mix of asset class instruments for your portfolio that is in line with your financial plan.
Information on your investment is available 24/7 on your Client Portal. Also, we will always keep you up to date with the performance of your investment portfolio via email. Quarterly statements detailing your portfolio holdings, asset allocation, and performance summary will be provided by your account officer.
After you have filled the application form, sent the necessary documents and in case there are no further questions, you will receive your account details within 24 hours.
- Duly Completed Account Opening form
- A valid government issued ID (International Passport, Driver’s License, National Identity Card or National Voter’s Card). Means of Identification for foreign clients have to be notarized
- Proof of Address/Utility Bill (not longer than 3 months) Passport Photograph
- Signed Brokerage Agreement (for stockbroking clients only)
- Signed Investor Profile Questionnaire and Portfolio Management Agreement (for portfolio management clients only)
- Minimum initial deposit
- National Driver’s License
- International Passport
- National Identification Card
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- PHCN bill
- Water bill
- Waste Management bill
- Tenancy agreement
CardinalStone will regularly update you on current market activities to enable you make informed investment decisions. Our investment advisors are always a call away.
- Fixed Income investments (Treasury Bills, Commercial Papers)
- Foreign currency investments
- Structured Investment Plans
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Account will be managed by a dedicated team of advisors
- Use of the latest technology to enhance response time and ensure excellent service delivery
- Unbiased and honest feedback
Treasury Bills are sold at market and as such do not attract a pre-liquidation charge. Tenured Dollar and Nairainvestments attracts pre-liquidation charge of 50% of accrued interest.
It takes a maximum of 24 hours.
CardinalStone is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to carryout Asset Management and related services. Our active registration with SEC can be verified from the list of capital market operators on the SEC website. In addition, CardinalStone always employs first class risk management practices, corporate governance and we always adhere to client’s investment policies. CardinalStone guarantees the principal and interest for all fixed rate tenured investments.
This is a service provided for private individuals of means who lack the time, effort or knowledge to manage their finances successfully. To make up for what may be lacking, CardinalStone incorporates financial planning, portfolio management and other aggregated financial services as a service to these individuals.
We are open 8.00am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday.
We are not open on public holidays.